The country has been promoting the use of renewable energy such as wind and solar energy. More and more companies are designing solar power and wind power systems. In new energy power generation systems, high voltage, large capacitance capacitors have a large demand for products.
How to choose aluminum electrolytic capacitors and film capacitors? The biggest obstacle to replacing aluminum electrolytic capacitors with film capacitors at present is the price factor. From a technical point of view, there are four reasons for using film capacitors:
1. Nowadays, many users of solar energy and wind energy products have a life expectancy and must be more than 15 year sold. The film capacitor is a solid capacitor that meets this application requirement. Aluminum electrolytic capacitors have volatilization of electrolyte materials. Generally, it has no way to achieve a 15-year lifespan.
2. Due to the characteristics of the dielectric material of the film capacitor, its ESR value is low. Therefore,its calorific value is also very low. In addition, it can achieve high ripple voltage resistance.
3. Film capacitors have a wider range of ambient temperatures. This is also the difference between a liquid capacitor and a solid capacitor. The stability of the film capacitor operating at low temperatures is also very good.
4. Film capacitors have many times more filtering power than aluminum capacitors.
The development of the new energy industry also determines that film capacitors will become the development trend of the capacitor industry in the future.
Taizhou Dingfeng Capacitor Co., Ltd.
1. In 28 years, we have production exported to all over the world more than 320 million capacitors.
2. 15 professional business personnel provide fast and professional consulting services to customers.
3. Fully automated production equipment,leading technology in the industry, with huge production capacity, can be delivered quickly.
Want to know more about DINGFENG capacitors,please click:
Tel/WhatsApp: +86 15057271708