In order to prevent a capacitor from igniting,check it frequently:
1. Whether the various protection devices are complete and the protection characteristics match.
2. Detect the ambient temperature. If the temperature of the capacitor chamber exceeds the specified value, the power should be cut off in time.
3. Test if the capacitor is overheated.
4. Test the operating voltage and periodically check the capacitor operating voltage record.
5. Test if the harmonic voltage is too high.
6. Test the insulation resistance of the capacitor during the power failure check.
Daily maintenance and inspection of capacitors is one of the necessary tasks.
Want to see more about DINGFENG Capacitor, please click：http://www.dfcapacitor.com